Asia Stitch Tours and Travels Pty Ltd
From $1999 for a 14 Day North to South India Tour incl. Accommodation, Transportation, Meals & More from Asia Stitch Tours and Travels
- Fine Print
- Enjoy a comprehensive 14 day tour of India - from Delhi to Alleppey.
- 2 options:
- $1999 for 1 person Twin Share
- $2998 for 1 person Single Share
- The tour departs on the 1st and 15th of each month up until March 2017.
- Must be booked by April 30, 2016.
The Fine Print
Tour departs on the 1st and 15th of each month until March 2017.
No tours available during Dec 15, 2016 - Jan 1, 2017.
Must be booked by April 30, 2016.
Single travellers can purchased twin share rate and be paired with a person of the same gender , subject to availability.
If no person of the same gender is available to share, then $999 is payable direct to Asia Stitch Tours and Travel.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Must be used in 1 visit.
Not for use with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
- Day 1 - Arrive DelhiMeet and greet with the representative at the airport before being escorted to your hotel.
- Day 2 - Arrive DelhiAfter breakfast, depart for a Rickshaw ride. Rest of the day is free. Relax and revive from the journey or take some time out exploring the busy city at your own pace.
- Day 3 - Delhi
After breakfast, depart for Delhi city tour. View the Parliament House, the Presidents House and India Gate. Landmarks you will visit include Humayuns Tomb, Qutab Minar and Birla Temple. Later, you will explore Old Delhi and the historic sites of Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Ashoka Pillar and the mile long Chandni Chowk bazaar.
- Day 4 - AgraAfter breakfast, depart for Agra, en route visiting the tomb of Emperor Akbar in Sikandra. Visit the Great Taj Mahal, a true testament to love, followed by a visit to the exquisite 16th century Agra Fort. Later, enlighten yourself with colourful shopping streets.
- Day 5 - JaipurAfter breakfast, depart for Jaipur where you can enjoy a tour of the palaces, forts, museums and the iconic Hawa Mahal.
- Day 6 - JaipurAfter breakfast, depart for Amber Fort to take an uphill Elephant ride and see grand palaces and fortifications. In the afternoon you can enjoy shopping in colourful streets of Jaipur city.
- Day 7 - KochiAfter breakfast, fly to Kochi where youll get escorted to the hotel.
- Day 8 - KochiFree leisure day. Relax and revive from the journey or take some time out exploring the scenic beauty at your own pace.
- Day 9 - KochiAfter breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Kochi which includes Jewish synagogue, Portuguese churches, mosques & Hindu temples. Watch the Chinese Fishing Nets. In the evening proceed for traditional Kathakali Dance Show.
- Day 10 - MunnarAfter breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Munnar. Move through the tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometers. Lush green hills all around - a place difficult to describe. Sightseeing Munnar which includes the Raja Malai, a top peak of Munnar where you can see Neel Thar (mountain goats), Muttupetty dam, Indo Swiss project, you can also enjoy boating in the Lake (optional).
- Day 11 - MunnarAfter breakfast, drive through the dense rubber plantation, spice plantations (Coffee & Cardamom) and sightseeing.
- Day 12 - ThekkadyAfter breakfast, drive to Thekkady also known as Periyar. Visit evening game viewing by the boat in the sanctuary, surrounded by the hills. Youll get a chance to see amazing wildlife includes elephants, gaur, wild dogs, otters, freshwater Tortoise and bird species like heroin, kingfisher, hornbill and fishbowls can be seen here in their natural habitat.
- Day 13 - Alleppey (Houseboat)After breakfast, check - in to your houseboat for an overnight cruise experience.
- Day 14 - AlleppeyAfter breakfast, check-out from the houseboat and get transferred to the airport.