From $3099 for a 10 Night Fiji & Tonga Cruise for 2 People on Pacific Pearl incl. AU$100 On Board Credit, Meals & More from Dream Escapes
- Fine Print
- Enjoy a 10 night cruise on Pacific Pearl.
- 2 options:
- $3099 for an Obstructed View room for 2 people
- $3499 for an Ocean View room for 2 people
- Disappear into the sunset as you set your clock to ‘Island time’!
- Visit the ‘Home of Love’ also known as Nuku’alofa, the capital of the Kingdom of Tonga and the picturesque Vava’u where you will find un-hurried, un-spoilt islands of Tonga and uncrowded stretches of white sand.
- Your cruise will include all of the usual such as meals and entertainment as well as AUD$100 onboard credit per cabin.
- Bookings are essential - must be booked by Feb 8, 2016.
- Cruise departs Auckland on April 5, 2016.
The Fine Print
Bookings essential - must be booked by Feb 8, 2016.
Subject to availability.
Price is based on 2 people travelling.
Includes a ten night cruise and AUD$100 onboard credit per cabin.
Onboard credit cannot be exchanged for cash and no refunds will be given for unused credit.
Where for reasons outside of the control of Gitaway Vacations NZ Ltd any component of your package is changed or becomes unavailable (for example due to weather conditions, mechanical failure or maintenance, change of schedule or other circumstances) they reserve the right to substitute reasonable alternative components to your package.
Subject to the conditions of the suppliers.
Travel insurance is not included but highly recommended.
Payments are non-refundable once confirmed.
Travel insurance highly recommended.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Must be used in 1 visit.
Not for use with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
- April 5: Depart Auckland, New Zealand at 4pm (Check-in starts at 11:00am)
- April 6: At sea
- April 7: At sea
- April 8: Suva, Fiji
- April 9: Port Denarau, Fiji - note, tender required, wheelchair access may be limited
- April 10: At sea
- April 11: Vavau, Tonga - note, tender required, wheelchair access may be limited
- April 12: Nukualofa, Tonga
- April 13: At sea
- April 14: At sea
- April 15: Arrive Auckland, New Zealand at 9:00am
About your Cruise to Tonga and Fiji:If you've ever been to Tonga or Fiji youve probably experienced friendly locals, beautiful beaches and colourful markets.
When you are exploring by sea you can look forward to freshwater rivers, soaring mountains, lush green forest and local growers selling fruit roadside (be sure to try the mandarins!).
About the Pacific Pearl:The Pacific Pearl takes entertainment and enjoyment to new levels with a huge range of activities and entertainment on offer around the clock, including a giant LED big screen, an outdoor circus arena, a great range of bars, spectacular production shows and more
Pacific Pearl now includes P&O Edge Adventure Park, filled with action-packed, high adrenalin activities. Climb, swing, jump and race your way through the ship and see it like never before. (Charges apply.)
Whether you're sampling a la carte selections in The Waterfront Restaurant, or tucking into the buffet or enjoying juicy burger at The Grill, your taste buds will be in heaven. For a little extra, splash out at the celebrity chef restaurant Salt grill by Luke Mangan.
Please note that the currency used on-board is Australian dollars (AUD).
- Bars, pubs & nightclubs
- Production shows
- Circus performances
- Laser Light Shows
- Sit Down Comedy Club
- Big Screen
- Theme nights, game shows & competitions
- Deck games including golf putting, table tennis, quoits & more
- Walking track
- Dance class
- Pacific Cirque(TM) circus class
- Kick back in Oasis, their child-free quiet zone complete with cushioned deck chairs & a private bar
- Take a dip in the pool or laze beside it
- Relax in a hot tub
- Unwind in a sauna or steam room (charges apply)