From $2299 for a 7 Night Thailand Cruise for 2 on Pacific Eden incl. Accommodation, On Board Credit, Meals + More from Dream Escapes
- Fine Print
- Explore Thailand in style with today's terrific treat.
- Spend 7 nights onboard Pacific Eden with one of these great options:
- $2299 for an Ocean View Porthole for 2 people (Twin Share)
- $2349 for an Ocean View for 2 people (Twin Share)
- $3399 for a Balcony for 2 people (Twin Share)
- Includes meals and entertainment, plus AUD$100 onboard credit per cabin.
- Departs Singapore August 6 and returns to Singapore August 13.
The Fine Print
Booking essential, subject to availability.
Must be booked by Feb 8, 2016.
Does not include international airfare to and from Singapore.
Onboard credit cannot be exchanged for cash, no refunds will be given for unused credit.
Where for reasons outside of the control of Gitaway Vacations NZ Ltd any component of your package is changed or becomes unavailable (for example due to weather conditions, mechanical failure or maintenance, change of schedule or other circumstances) they reserve the right to substitute reasonable alternative components to your package.
Subject to the conditions of the suppliers.
Travel insurance is not included but highly recommended.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Must be used in one visit.
Not for use with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
- 6 August 2016: Depart Singapore at 10:00pm (check in starts at 2:00pm)
- 7 August: At sea
- 8 August: Sihanoukville
- 9 August: Ko Chang, Thailand (tender required, wheelchair access may be limited)
- 10 August: Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Thailand
- 11 August: Ko Samui, Thailand (tender required, wheelchair access may be limited)
- 12 August: At sea
- 13 August: Arrive Singapore at 8:00am
Located on Southeast Asia's Indochina peninsula known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canal and riverside communities. In Ko Samui, one of Thailand's largest islands in the Gulf of Thailand, known for its palm-fringed beaches circling coconut groves and dense mountainous rainforest.
About the Pacific Eden:
Pacific Eden bring an intimate feel and more space to truly get away from it all. This is cruising like you've never seen it before. Take a dip in Pacific Edens two new pool areas where you can lounge all day long and/or enjoy the climate controlled haven of the top deck pool. With understated decor and high end furnishings in a relaxed setting, the design brings the indoors, outdoors. And the retractable roof lets you relax during the day or enjoy live music and cocktails in the evening, no matter the weather.
Please note that the currency used on-board is Australian dollars (AUD).
- Bars, pubs and nightclubs
- Premium Cinema
- Sit Down Comedy Club
- Live music
- Trivia and Gameshow
- Production Shows
- Huge selection of deck games including golf putting, table tennis, quoits and more
- Walking track
- Dance class
- Pacific Cirque(TM) circus class
- Kick back in Oasis, their child-free quiet zone complete with hanging chairs, cushioned cabanas and of course, the ships wake
- Top Deck pool
- Spa (charges apply)