Driftsand Boutique Accommodation
From $299 for 2 Nights for 2 at the Driftsand Boutique Accommodation incl. WiFi and Late Checkout
- Fine Print
- 3 options for 2 nights for 2 in gorgeous Ohope:
- $299 for the Kingfisher Room
- $299 for the the Tui Room
- $349 for the Bellbird Room
- Includes WiFi and late checkout.
- Situated on New Zealand’s best loved beach, Ohope, views take in White Island, New Zealand’s only active marine volcano, right along to the East Cape.
- Ohope is a great destination in itself but is also the ideal base from which to explore the beautiful Eastern Bay of Plenty region.
- Owners Emma and Robbie, along with their Cairn Terrier Baxter, have recently taken over and invite you to join them and relax in this beautiful location they are privileged to call home.
- Emma and Robbie will ensure your stay is enjoyable, whether it is to relax and unwind, or to explore and enjoy the many world class activities and experiences this special region has to offer.
The Fine Print
Must be booked by May 31, 2016.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Must be used in 1 visit.
Not for use with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Driftsand Boutique Accommodation is nestled along the surf beach of West End Ohope. This part of the beach is wonderfully sheltered and warm, alongside a pohutukawa-lined Ohope hill, a blaze of scarlet in the summer. The huge expanse of white sand stretching for 11km offers fantastic sea views across to the East Cape. From your room, it is less than a minute's walk to the water.
There are numerous native bush walks within easy walking distance and you are bound to spot a myriad of unique native New Zealand birds. An easy 10 minute walk will take you to restaurants, cafes and shops.
In the Kingfisher Room the local kingfishers can often be seen just a short stroll from your room towards West End around the area where the local children maintain the pirate ship constructed of driftwood. The Kingfisher often sits in pride of place watching the world pass by and your room is aptly positioned to hold a similar position to the Kingfisher. A great view on the oceans door step, literally, whilst you watch the world go by.
The room has a sumptuous queen bed and modern kitchenette.
In the Bellbird Room you will likely be hearing from the bellbird as the sun starts to break across the horizon with the most beautiful chorus of our native birds. What the bellbird doesnt have in flashy plumage it makes up with its song. In the same way the room may not enjoy a direct line of site to the beach, it is just a short stroll away, and the generous proportions of the room make the Bellbird Room a great place to rest, relax, and rewind.
This room can sleep a total of 3 guests. There are 2 beds - 1 x Queen bed in a separate room and 1 x King Single bed in the lounge area.
Driftsand has a large number of Tui resident to the property and you will be treated to their harmony of songs throughout the day as they go about their business collecting nectar. If you sit in the chair by the window you can look out at the bottle brush tree, which is a favourite of the Tui, to catch an up close glimpse of one of New Zealands beautiful native birds.
The Tui Room has been given the ultimate plumage with its renovation capturing only the finest materials, combined with coastal decor, and a plush luxury sleepyhead king bed. Equipped with a modern kitchenette, opulent bathroom that includes a stone soak bath and walk-in rainhead shower, it is perfect for the corporate business traveller or that romantic weekend away right on Ohope Beach.
The perfect location to just live out the Driftsand mantra - rest, relax, rewind.