$47 for a Half Day Guided Seal Kayaking Tour for 1 or $95 for 2 from Kaikoura Kayaks (value up to $190)
- Fine Print
- Make the most of the last of summer or the April school holidays with this great treat!
- Why not treat someone to an adventurous Valentine's gift?
- Just 2.5 hours' drive from Christchurch.
- Voted Top Choice - Lonely Planet 2014, Certificate of Excellence - TripAdvisor & Rankers Category award winner for Sea Kayaking 5th year running!
- Get up close & personal with the fur seals, blue penguins & marine life around the Kaikoura Peninsula.
- If you're lucky you'll also get to see dusky dolphins around the coastline.
- Their hassle-free tours offer an enjoyable interactive trip, safe for both you & the environment, with little effort & a whole lot of good fun! Suitable for all ages & abilities - families most welcome.
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Now there is an excellent Christmas gift idea.
- Check them out on Facebook.
The Fine Print
48 hour cancellation period applies or voucher void.
Bookings essential, subject to availability.
Tours depart daily, 8:30 am, 12:30 pm and 4:30 pm.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Must be used in 1 visit.
Not for use with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Sun, sea, and seals? See if you can stop me!
Make the last of the warmer months extra special with an amazing, award-winning half day guided seal kayaking tour for yourself or you and a friend - just $47 for one or $95 for two.
Kaikoura Kayaks have had some amazing encounters with the fur seals, blue penguins and dusky dolphins along the Kaikoura Coastline this summer.
Your host - Matt Foy, owner-operator and NZOIA sea kayak instructor has been paddling 20 years and welcomes you to the magic little sea-side village of Kaikoura, where the marine life out numbers the humans and mountains meet the sea.
Stay warm and dry in your enclosed sea kayak with the Kokatat jacket and spray skirt that we provide and catch up with the locals of the marine kind with them today!
Watch the fur seals dive and play around your kayak, as they hunt for octopus. Once they've finished their eight-legged tucker you'll duck for cover as hundreds of pelagic (ocean going) birds swoop in to clean up the left-overs. You might just encounter some dusky dolphins or blue penguins as you continue your journey around the Kaikoura coastline.
Kaikoura Kayaks' hassle-free tours offer an enjoyable interactive trip, safe for both you and the environment, with little effort and a whole lot of good fun! Suitable for all ages and abilities - families most welcome.
Whether you want to paddle with the marine life, go kayak fishing, hire your own kayak or up skill your paddling through the kayak school all your dreams can be fulfilled at Kaikoura Kayaks!
Voted "TOP CHOICE" Lonely Planet 2014, Certificate of Excellence - Trip Advisor and Rankers Category award winner for Sea Kayaking 5th year running, kayaking with us in Kaikoura will leave a lifetime impression with you!