The Old Post Office Guest House
$55 for 1 Person or $99 for 2 People for 1 Night at The Old Post Office Guest House incl. Continental Breakfast
- Fine Print
- Indulge in a mid-week getaway at The Old Post Office Guest House!
- $55 for 1 night for 1 person in a single room
- $99 for 1 night for 2 people in a double room (one bed)
- Valid for stays Monday - Thursday.
- Take a trip back in time and enjoy a night in this nostalgic B&B.
- Your stay includes a quality continental breakfast.
- This gorgeous accommodation is surrounded by historical sites, beautiful walks and cultural and outdoors activities.
- Features 1 bed, perfect for a couple or friends who don't mind sharing.
- Just 1.5 hours out of central Auckland.
- Check out their great reviews on TripAdvisor.
The Fine Print
Must be booked by Mar 30, 2016.
Valid for stays Mon - Thu only.
Booking essential by email or phone, subject to availability.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Must be used in 1 visit.
Not for use with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
The Old Post Office Guest House bed and breakfast has been serving the community of Paparoa since 1903. Built entirely of kauri, this quaint and charmingly historic B&B offers a step back from city life.
The Old Postmaster's rooms include private entrance, hall, bathroom and bedroom. Your stay includes a quality continental breakfast of fruit juice, home-made muesli with home-bottled fruit from the owners' own trees, freshly baked bread, jams, tea in a china teapot, and coffee.
Situated six kilometres from the amazing Matakohe Kauri Museum and one kilometre from the village, there is plenty to explore in the area during your stay.
Sit in the wisteria laden garden, walk the abandoned pa site or wander down to either the pub or local bar and grill. Come and enjoy Kaipara's down-to-earth friendliness.