$4365 for a 13 Day 'Southern Explorer’ Tour in Southern Argentina & Chile with Viva Expeditions
- Fine Print
- Explore some of South America's most beautiful sites on this 13 day adventure.
- Includes 12 nights' accommodation, transport in their custom built all-terrain expedition vehicles and meals/excursions as per itinerary.
- Tour dates: March 24 - April 5, 2016.
- USD$750 Local Payment applies, payable on arrival.
- Twin share accommodation with a passenger of the same gender.
- Must be booked by Feb 29, 2016.
The Fine Print
Booking essential, subject to availability.
Must be booked by Feb 29, 2016.
USD$750 Local Payment applies, payable on arrival.
Price quoted is for 'willing to share' option, where you will be paired with another passenger of the same gender in a twin share room (if no one available to share, you will have single room at same cost).
Single supplement for guaranteed single room addition 25% of tour cost.
Excl. international airfare, visas, personal expenses or anything else not clearly mentioned.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Must be used in 1 visit.
Not for use with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Itching to explore South America? Viva Expeditions have a treat for you today - your chance to explore Southern Argentina and Chile on this 13 day adventure.
Discover some of South America's finest national parks including the Los Glaciers National Park, home to some of the worlds most stunning ice formations, Torres Del Paine National Park, famous for its granite pillars, lakes and mountains and Tierra Del Fuego National Park, located in one of the most Southern regions of the world. Enjoy the overwhelming natural beauty of South America.
- Day 1: El Chalten
- Day 2: El Chalten
- Day 3: El Chalten -> El Calafate
- Day 4: El Calafate
- Day 5: El Calafate -> Torres Del Paine
- Day 6 - 8: Torres Del Paine
- Day 9: Torres Del Paine -> Punta Arenas
- Day 10: Punta Arenas -> Cerro Sombrero
- Day 11: Cerro Sombrero -> Ushuaia
- Day 12: Ushuaia
- Day 13: Ushuaia -> Depart
- 12 nights accommodation
- 11 nights in comfortable tourist class hotels and guesthouses
- 1 night in hiking lodge in Torres Del Paine, National Park
- Transport in our custom built all-terrain expedition vehicles
- Approx 12 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches, 9 Dinners
- Service of an experienced western tour leader as well as local guides
- Experienced Driver/Mechanic
- All National Park Entrance fees
- Viedma Glacier Ice Trekking - El Chalten
- Guided Hiking in El Chalten - El Chalten
- Moreno Glacier day trip including Nautical Safari El Calafate
- Day Hikes/Excursions Torres Del Paine National Park
- Useless Bay King Penguin Colony Tierra Del Fuego
- Crossing the Straights of Magellan
- Beagle Channel Boat trip Ushuaia
- Tour of Tierra del Fuego National Park - Ushuaia
Please note that a USD$750 local payment applies, payable on arrival.
Local Payment is part of your overall tour cost and is the easiest and most economical way for Viva Expeditions to get hard currency to South America to help run your trip. It goes toward a variety of day to day local costs which cannot be pre-paid such as locally organised activities and meals at restaurants. Paying this money locally ensures tour leaders have a supply of money as access to banking facilities can at times be limited or non existent.
Single SupplementViva Expeditions offers a willing to share option for all single travellers. Providing you are willing to share they will attempt to pair you with another willing to share passenger of the same sex. If there is no one available to share you will have a single room but still pay only the twin share price. However if you are not willing to share and would like a private room throughout the tour you can guarantee this by choosing to pay the additional single supplement.